Duplex Apartments Near Oswego, NY
$950-$1200 / Month Plus Utilities
Downey Drive combines an ideal location with desirable amenities and spacious living.
These picturesque 2 & 3 bedrooms feature 1 full bath and 1 half bath which serves as a finished utility room for tenants’ washer & dryer. The attached garages offer plenty of storage.
These classic and pleasant duplexes offer an outstanding neighborhood for families and are conveniently located on Oswego NY east side, just off County Route 4. A short drive to retail shopping centers, car dealerships, restaurants, and minutes from State Route 481. Ideal location for Exelon Utility Company, James Fitzpatrick Power Company, and Nine Mile Nuclear Plant Station
- 2 & 3 bedrooms, large closets
- 1 to 1.5 bathroom(s)
- Large eat-in kitchens.
- Dishwasher included (In some units)
- Garbage disposal
- Garages with an automatic overhead operator
- Garages directly off Kitchen with outside access side door
- Garbage & Snow Removal
- Half bathroom utility rooms for tenant’s W/D-Water hook up & electric – some units have gas dryer hook up available.
- Lawn Care
- Pet Free
- Smoke Free
- Water Utility
- GJP Italian Eatery (1 mi)20 reviews
- Ruby Tuesday (1.16 mi)17 reviews
- KQ Restaurant (1.01 mi)12 reviews
- Khepera Coffee (2.05 mi)2 reviews
- Port City Cafe & Bakery (2.04 mi)40 reviews
- The Oswego Tea Company (1.83 mi)46 reviews
- Bosco & Geers (0.96 mi)6 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (0.96 mi)4 reviews
- Price Chopper (1.09 mi)2 reviews
- Fair Haven Beach State Park (14.16 mi)11 reviews
- Salmon River Falls (18.08 mi)3 reviews
- Sterling Nature Center (10.5 mi)7 reviews