2- & 3-Bedroom Duplex Ranch Apartments in Oswego, NY
$875-$1050 / Month Plus Utilities.
Mohawk Terrace offers modest, yet comfortable and nicely appointed ranch units.
These quaint 2- & 3-Bedroom Ranch apartments with one full bathroom feature large eat-in kitchens with range & refrigerator. They include clean & dry basements for plenty of storage and for your own washer & dryer. The property also features private driveways and a pleasant neighborhood.
This makes for a great first apartment for young working professionals and small families. Conveniently located on Oswego NY east side, just off State Route 104. A short drive to retail shopping centers, car dealerships, restaurants, and minutes from State Route 481. Ideal location for Exelon Utility Company, James Fitzpatrick Power Company and Nine Mile Nuclear Plant Station
- 2 & 3 bedrooms, large closets
- 1 to 1.5 bathroom(s)
- Large eat-in kitchens.
- Dishwasher included (In some units)
- Garbage disposal included (In some units)
- Basement-some units have access to an outside entry.
- Garbage & Snow Removal
- Heated utility rooms for tenant’s W/D-Water hook up & electric – some units have gas dryer hook up available.
- Lawn Care
- Pet Free
- Smoke Free
- Water Utility
- Nonna Maria's Italian Kitchen (1.21 mi)111 reviews
- Sparx Fine Chinese Cuisine (1.89 mi)63 reviews
- Eddy’s Traditional Chinese Cooking (3.02 mi)30 reviews
- Uncommon Grounds (3.35 mi)57 reviews
- Divinitea (2.27 mi)6 reviews
- MochaLisa's Caffé (3.25 mi)76 reviews
- Hannaford Supermarkets (3.34 mi)13 reviews
- Green Grocer Natural Foods (1.19 mi)15 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.78 mi)16 reviews
- Eddie's Aquarium Centre (1.49 mi)19 reviews
- Benson's Pet Center (3.37 mi)13 reviews
- Petco (2.85 mi)9 reviews
- Peebles Island State Park (4.01 mi)15 reviews
- Cohoes Falls Park (3.07 mi)7 reviews
- Colonie Town Park (1.59 mi)2 reviews