Townhouses in Oswego, NY
$1000-$1400 / Month Pus Utilities
Townhouses on 4th Avenue and Utica Street in Oswego, combine an ideal location with desirable amenities and spacious living. These picturesque townhouses are truly a notch above and are aesthetically pleasing and feature galley-style kitchens and spacious floorplan.
A Convenient Location
Our townhouses provide the security and privacy of suburban living in a location that keeps you close to city life while avoiding the noise and crowded conditions. Located in a great location for those who enjoy outdoor activities and are a short distance of downtown Oswego, SUNY Oswego, Oswego Hospital, Oswego Marina, and many local favorite restaurants and retail businesses.
We also offer townhouses that provide ADA compliant, Handicap Accessible living conditions, including an elevator.
- 2 or 3 Bedrooms, Large Closets
- All Units Have 1 Full Bath and 1/2 Bath
- 3 Bedroom Units Have 2 Full Baths and 1/2 Bath
- Galley kitchens with plenty of cabinets
- Garbage Disposal
- Microwave Included (Some Units)
- Central HVAC/AC All Units
- Living & Dining Room Combo with kitchen counter seating
- Glass Door to Patio Balcony
- Lower-level garage or finished family room with attached utility room and outside access.
- Garages include an automatic overhead door operator.
- Garbage & Snow Removal
- Heated interior utility rooms for tenant’s W/D-Water hook up & electric- some units have gas dryer hook up available.
- Lawn Care
- Pet Free
- Water Utility
- The Red Sun Fire Roasting Co (1.05 mi)92 reviews
- Rudy's Lakeside Drive-In (1.38 mi)140 reviews
- Alex's On the Water (1.23 mi)57 reviews
- Khepera Coffee (1.06 mi)2 reviews
- The Oswego Tea Company (1.26 mi)45 reviews
- Port City Cafe & Bakery (1.06 mi)39 reviews
- Green Planet Grocery (0.07 mi)7 reviews
- Bosco & Geers (2.06 mi)6 reviews
- Price Chopper (2.34 mi)2 reviews
- Fair Haven Beach State Park (11.82 mi)10 reviews
- Sterling Nature Center (8 mi)7 reviews
- Chimney Bluffs State Park (22.83 mi)42 reviews