Large 2- & 3-Bedroom Duplexes Near Oswego, NY
$900-$1200 / Month Plus Utilities
Third Avenue combines an ideal location with desirable amenities, spacious living, and outside yards.
These lovely 2 & 3 bedrooms include a spacious full bathroom, hallway closets. Large eat-in kitchens with Island counter for family gatherings. Large living room with plenty of natural outside lighting and hardwood flooring throughout. They feature large basement garages with automatic overhead doors, outside access, and a finished lower-level room. These lower-level rooms make for a cozy family room or bedroom. The basements have a utility area for storage and hook up for tenants’ own washer & Dryer.
These duplexes are in a great location for those who enjoy outdoor activities or a walk around the block. The Duplexes are a short distance of downtown Oswego, SUNY Oswego, Oswego Hospital, Oswego Marina, and many local favorite restaurants and retail businesses.
- 2 & 3 bedrooms, large closets
- 1 full bathroom
- Large eat in kitchens.
- Garbage disposal
- Basement with outside access
- Garages with automatic overhead operator
- Lower-level garage & basement with utility room for tenant’s W/D-Water hook up & electric – some units have gas dryer hook up available.
- Garbage & Snow Removal
- Lawn Care
- Pet Free
- Smoke Free
- Water Utility
- The Red Sun Fire Roasting Co (1.26 mi)85 reviews
- Rudy's Lakeside Drive-In (1.33 mi)136 reviews
- Kiyomi Hibachi Steakhouse (0.35 mi)49 reviews
- Khepera Coffee (1.27 mi)2 reviews
- The Oswego Tea Company (1.44 mi)45 reviews
- Port City Cafe & Bakery (1.26 mi)39 reviews
- Green Planet Grocery (0.4 mi)7 reviews
- Bosco & Geers (2.17 mi)6 reviews
- Ontario Orchards (3.43 mi)23 reviews
- Fair Haven Beach State Park (11.55 mi)9 reviews
- Sterling Nature Center (7.74 mi)6 reviews
- Chimney Bluffs State Park (22.6 mi)39 reviews